How do you know when it’s time to restructure your organizational chart to be more effective?
Six organizational questions:
- Who needs to be sitting at the table who’s not currently at the table?
- Stars will rise, but they’re somewhere else in the organization
- Where are we manufacturing energy?
- Places where we’re pretending to be excited but we’re not.
- Are there things that you’re doing or promoting that you don’t actually like? If it’s dying, be willing to stop doing it.
- Where do I make the greatest contribution to the organization? What should I stop doing where I’m not contributing anymore?
- Everyone at the top needs to ask this question.
- Who’s not keeping up?
- Where has the organization left some people in their tracks?
- Not everyone who can take you from a certain point can take you to the next point.
- If you love them, give them a lateral shift.
- What have we fallen in love with that needs to change?
- It may be our way, but it’s not the best way.
- What would a great leader do if they were the pastor of your church?